Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sex and the City-Miranda's Mother Dies

This series was one of my favorites. I often got together with girlfriends to watch it together on Sunday nights.

This episode really touched me because it made me realize that family is not just your biological loved ones. Family is the friends who surround, support, and care for you every day. Sometimes friends can be the sister that you never had (as is my case). Friends are there for you in good times and bad and love you no matter what

I have recently had the chance to reconnect with some of my very good friends and it has made me realize that they too are my family. Thank you for being you and being there for me.

Watch this episode and see how a reminder how friends can be your family too (this includes the special men in our life as well)...


No comments: