Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rescue Me-Jimmy dies at the Towers

I found this earlier this morning and it has been haunting me all day. I finally just decided to put it up because it goes with those that have given service to our country.


This shows Denis Leary and his cousin/best friend being called to the towers. Jimmy doesn't make it back alive but continues to lie in ghost form to try and keep Denis Leary's spirits up, give him his belief in God back, and to give up drinking.


It is set to a song called Dreamer by Toni Childs...when the guys go into the World Trade Center it gives me chills!! I get really teary when I realize that Jimmy is not on the bus going back away from the fires

Thank you to all those brave people who gave their lives 9.11...you are not forgotten!!

No comments: