Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rescue Me-Run

Here is a cut from my favorite TV show, Rescue Me. This covers scenes from season 4, the latest season to run on TV. I can't wait for the new season to begin. From what I have been able to gather, season 5 will start in March or April.

The heart wrenching scene deals with the firefighters trying to save 5 children from the fires but they are unable to succeed. The look on ALL of their faces as they drive back to the station shows the grief and pain that they feel over their failure to save lives. You also see the brother hood that is shared when Denis Leary sees the men from his house injured and he tries to help revive them.

It is set to the music of Snow Patrol to a song called Run ( which is my favorite song of all time and if you will recall from an earlier post, a band I got to see in concert this year).

Hope you like both the show and the music as much as I do.

No comments: